The Light: and the New Human
by Rev. Laura M. George, J.D.
Is an exploration of the Godhead and a demand by New Humans for an updated deity. Since the dawn of consciousness, humanity has crafted false belief systems about God: anthropomorphic and patriarchal depictions of “The Light.” Now, we seek an integrated, genderful/genderless concept of God – worthy of a New Millennium sacred quest for Spiritual Enligtenment.
After reading this book, you will have answers to the following questions:
- How many Spiritual Paradigms has humanity passed through to date?
- What is the Spectrum of Consciousness and is a “New Human” emerging?
- Are you willing to accept a new concept of Self and God?
- Do you still subscribe to an orthodox version of “Daddy Deism”?
- Or do you view the Godhead as unified source of Divine Masculine AND Divine Feminine energies – a nondual field of all consciousness?
- What is the “God Game” and how dangerous is the growing “God Gap”?
- How does our perception of duality (good vs. evil) impact spiritual growth?
- Is enlightenment real and, if so, how is it achieved?
- Do ancient prophecies foretell a time of doom, an era of peace, or both?
- Are we living in the prophesied time and is America the “New Atlantis”?
- Will New Humans be morally advanced Homo sapiens, or hybrid-humans living in a matrix or metaverse in a Posthuman world?
You also will see The Light! Why humanity needs a 21st Century prosocial theosophy to continue our evolutionary journey back to God. If we update the Godhead to include Sacred Feminine energy, we finally will enter the Fifth Spiritual Paradigm. OM JAI!
Proudly Released by the Oracle Institute Press
- The Light: And the New Human© 2022 Rev. Laura M. George, J.D.
- ISBN: 978-1-937465-32-2
- Paperback: 6" x 9" • 458 pages • index • illustrations • $19.95
- e-Book: PDF • MOBI Kindle • EPUB • $9.99
- Release date: October 15, 2022
- Global Distribution: Ingram/Lightning Source • New Leaf Distributing Company • Baker & Taylor • Amazon • Barnes & Noble • Gardners • Apple
Endorsements for The Light: And the New Human
“This is a terrific book, fully embracing a truly integral perspective and highly recommended.”
~Ken Wilbur, author of The Integral Vision, The Spectrum of Consciousness, Integral Spirituality, The Religion of Tomorrow, and A Theory of Everything
“In his 1966 book (entitled The Book) Alan Watts pointed out society’s tacit conspiracy to ignore who or what we really are. As The Light suggests, the likely answer is that we are sparks of God, emanations from an infinite source of universal consciousness. We are, all of us, partners with God co-creating our universe. But to play this game we need to forget who we are. That is the great secret."
~Bernard Haisch, Ph.D., astrophysicist and author of The God Theory and The Purpose-Guided Universe: Believing in Eisenstein, Darwin, and God
“Since the dawn of time, the concept of God has evolved along with the evolution of humanity. Albert Einstein envisioned a modern phase of theology in which God is perceived through the heart and the mind, not as an entity but a process explained best by physics, nature and love, that fills our soul with a sense of wonder, awe and transcendence. Rev. George reflects Einstein’s vision of the future of religion and offers us an oracle in which we finally achieve the union of science and religion whereby both are strengthened, reinforced and at last reconciled. I highly recommend The Light to those who seek truth, inspiration and joy to help humanity emerge from darkness unto light.”
~ Rabbi Barry Silver, Esq., Spiritual leader of Congregation L’Dor Va-Dor, Member of the Florida Legislature (1996-1998), and Who’s Who of American Law for civil rights
“Laura George does an honorable and epic job of anchoring each of us in time and space, giving us a glimpse into the eternal dance of both the universal and the relative. She shows us how to tap into the sacred brilliance of this present moment, charging us with enormous power and the possibility to unleash our unique potential to be part of our cosmic emergence.”
~ Joe Westin, Executive Director of the Fierce Civility Project and author of Mastering Respectful Confrontation