Summer of Peace: A World of Common Ground
This summer we invite you to help ignite a world of change towards the peaceful, the inspired, and the common good.
Join us for this exciting collaboration of world leaders, everyday peacebuilders, and changemakers for an array of online events, resources to bring into your daily life, and a worldwide community-building “peace challenge” to connect us and find "Inner Peace and Inspired Action."
The exciting events we have planned for you this summer include:
- Summer of Peace Letter: A free weekly service featuring inspiring leaders in the important fields of spirituality, neuroscience, peacebuilding, compassion and peace education.
- Yoga Day Summit, June 21, 2018: In celebration of the United Nation's International Day of Yoga, we've created a powerful online summit feature over 50+ world renown yogis, yoginis, swamis and saints.
- The #MeToo Dialogues, July 17-20, 2018: Discover stories of healing, brave acts of breaking silence & what’s next for the #MeToo movement during this first-ever event featuring Tarana Burke, Eve Ensler, Rosanna Arquette, Marisa Tomei, Michael Beckwith, MJ Rodriguez, Alicia Garza, Sara Ramirez, Lili Bernard, Kim Sykes, Lauren White and hosted by award-winning actress, author, and activist Tonya Pinkins™.
- Finding Common Ground, August 7-9, 2018: Join us peacebuilders, thought leaders, and social change agents who are helping people in polarized situations (locally and globally) find common ground.
- Weekly Peace Challenges brought to you by #LiveaMoment: Weekly interactive challenges through the LiveaMoment App, that will grow our globally connected community and bring more peace into your daily life.
- World Peace Library: This incredible resource include 425+ audio and video interviews with some of the most remarkable, inspiring peacebuilders in the world available to you for FREE.
The Shift Network has identified the Northern Hemisphere’s summer — beginning on June 21, the United Nations’ International Day of Yoga and ending on September 21, the United Nations’ International Day of Peace — as a time to focus our energies for peace.
To register and find more information, go to SummerofPeace.net
This event is brought to you by The Shift Network.
The Shift Network is an organization with a big mission:
To help humanity evolve and create a sustainable, healthy, peaceful and prosperous world.
They are a transformative education company that partners with the top teachers, experts, and healers on the planet, across many diverse fields, to offer powerful experiences that support your growth and transformation — and the evolution of the collective.
Through their events, courses, and media, they're committed to helping you create a conscious, meaningful life where you bring your greatest gifts forth in inspired action.
They aim to empower you with the wisdom of the planet’s brightest teachers, connect you with a global community, support you to give your greatest gifts and work together to create a better world.