Oracle Guest House
The Oracle “River House” is perched along the majestic New River and provides our overnight guests with a spectacular view of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Guests also will enjoy the other amenities at Oracle Campus. Our 22-acre property has 1,000 feet of river frontage for swimming, fishing, kayaks, and tubing. We also have hiking trails, meditation spaces, a fish pond, and frontage along Saddle Creek, which winds through the woods and is ideal for picnics and more relaxation.
Our River House kitchen is fully-stocked and the great room has cable TV, wifi, and stunning views of the river. The house has 4 bedrooms, including 2 King suites, a Queen room, and Double room. Individual bedrooms may be reserved, or the entire house may be rented.
Continental Breakfast (coffee, tea, muffins, eggs, and fruit) is included for one night and weekend stays, and discounts are available when attending Oracle events.
A Scenic Stay at Oracle Campus
Campus Map and Guest House Rates
Regular Room Rates:
- King Bedroom Suite: $95 per night (3 person max)
- Queen Bedroom: $80 per night (2 person max)
- Double Bedroom: $80 per night (2 person max)
Discounted Rates when attending an Oracle Event:
- King Bedroom Suite: $85 per night (3 person max)
- Queen Bedroom: $70 per night (2 person max)
- Double Bedroom: $70 per night (2 person max)
Whole House Rental:
- Weekend (or 2 nights): $450 plus $50 cleaning fee
- Week Long Vacation: $1,150 plus $50 cleaning fee
- Note: Breakfast not provided for whole house rental
On-site and Nearby Activities:
- Fishing and swimming
- Kayaks, canoes, tubes, and public boat launch
- Golf, biking, and horseback riding
- National and state parks, including Mount Rogers, the highest peak in Virginia at 5,700 feet!
- Hiking on 170 miles of the Appalachian Trail
- Discover Grayson County for more information on local events and attractions.